Are you planning a visit to Hamburg and looking for information for your stay in Germany’s most beautiful city? Would you like to show your guests Hamburg’s most attractive sights?
Let me inspire you with information about hotels, restaurants, exhibitions, museums, events, insider hot-spots, shops and other places of interest – a wealth of insider tips on what to see and do, preselected to suit your particular preferences. A most magical and unforgettable stay will be organised especially for you.
Did you know that Hamburg…
- has more bridges than Venice, Amsterdam and London put together?
- is one of the world’s most musical cities, with its many operas, musicals, festivals and outstanding musical history?
- hosts over 100 luxury liners annually, and that the harbour’s anniversary is the biggest such festival worldwide?
- hosts the biggest urban development project, with its newly built Hafen City (Harbour City)?
- has one of the world’s best 10 concert halls on top of its Hafen City Kaispeicher (a historical monument), the Elbphilharmonie? This will have room for about 3,000 guests.
- has, after Berlin, the biggest number of starred restaurants and culinary “magicians”, such as Steffen Henssler, Tim Mälzer, Cornelia Poletto, Christian Rach and Josef Viehäuser?
- is home of the most millionaires in Germany?
Experience the magic of this “Venice of the north” on an unforgettable luxury trip, tailor-made just for you.
Hamburg Exclusive arranges tailor-made Hamburg luxury trips for you and your guests
After finding out your wishes and requirements, we will set up an exclusive Hamburg luxury trip just for you,
with all the comforts you have always dreamed of. Feel the city’s magic on a tailor-made luxury trip to Hamburg.